Heating Maintenance and Air Maintenance – Serving Macon and Warner Robins, GA
To ensure top performance and prevention of costly breakdowns, proper heating maintenance and air maintenance of your system is very important. In our experience, most breakdowns occur because the equipment has not been serviced properly. The efficiency and life of your system depends on how well it has been maintained.
If you are enrolled in the North Macon Heating and Cooling Maintenance Program, we make 2 visits to your system(s) a year:
- Once before winter to provide heating maintenance
- Once before summer to provide air maintenance
On each trip we will clean and inspect your heater and/or air unit. This includes:
- Inspection of electrical components inside equipment
- Refrigerant charge checks
- Condenser coils, drains, and filter cleanings
- Checks for proper operation of equipment
- Duct system inspections
Enrolling in the heating and air maintenance program also comes with:
- No overtime charges!
- A 10% discount on all service and repairs
- Priority service over non-contract customers
Pricing and Coverage
The price of our Residential Maintenance Program starts at $179 a year for one unit. For homes with two or more units, only $70 a year is added for each additional unit – 2 systems = $249/year, 3 systems = $319/year.
For commercial accounts, please call 478-405-9599 or contact us here.
All customers receive a standard 1 year warranty on parts and repairs. Maintenance customers receive the benefit of a 2 year warranty on parts and repairs. Payment is due at the first maintenance.
To learn more about North Macon Heating and Cooling’s yearly heating and air maintenance program, or to schedule an appointment, please visit our contact page here.